Dear Clients and Small Business Owners,
This is NOT just another routine COVID-19 announcement, so please read in full because we may have a few technology solutions to help your business right now…
As everyone knows, the COVID-19 virus has had a huge effect on our normal daily schedules. With the closings of schools, sporting events, group gatherings, etc. there is no doubt that small businesses will be greatly affected financially by this volatility.
As business owners and leaders in our organizations and in the minds of our customers, now is the time that we must be there for our employees and our clients. I strongly encourage you not to fear or panic, but rather to stay calm and focused.
Consider asking yourself and your business the following 3 questions:
- Am I communicating effectively with my employees and co-workers, and creating realistic plans and/or alternatives as to how my business may need to operate remotely or telecommuting until things get back to normal?
- Am I communicating effectively with my customers during this time to assure them that my business is still looking out for their best interests?
- Are there any ways my business can offer additional assistance to my customers or to the public in the form of knowledge, products, or services relevant to my business?
Until this virus is deemed under control and/or treatable, it is very important for business to remain focused on ways to mitigate negative financial effects as well as remaining diligent and prudent with all physical contact thereby helping to reduce the spread of the virus.
Additionally, when it comes to marketing or advertising your business, be VERY careful not to knee-jerk react and immediately stop all your marketing strategies. In most situations, marketing and advertising is the last expense you want to cut, because in reality it is the fuel that keeps new customers reaching out to you for services which in turn generates the revenue your business needs to survive. THEREFORE, rather than cutting back on marketing dollars you should be modifying your messaging to remain relevant with the times, and even consider increasing the allocation of marketing dollars to make sure that your business stays top of mind with customers.
At BT Web Group, we are here to help businesses with all your Digital Marketing needs, but did you know that we can also help you with vital Business Technology to keep your business running smoothly during these difficult times. Communication is key, and frankly it is just a basic form of marketing. So here are some customer communication technologies we have if you need it:
- Mass EMAIL BLAST messaging so you can send large group personalized emails to your customers from your business.
- Mass TEXT BLAST messaging so you can send large group texts to customers from your business.
- Mass VOICE BLAST recordings so you can send large group voice messages to your customers.
- DIGITAL PHONE numbers, software and hardware systems so employees can work from home if they need to and customers won’t know the difference.
- MOBILE APPLICATIONS to keep your customers and employees connected via mobile.
- CUSTOMIZED DIGITAL SOLUTIONS available upon request.
If any of our clients or small business owners need Business Technology or Digital Marketing help during this time, please let us know. We’re here for you 24/7/365 no matter what.
Please share this message with anyone who may need some assistance.
Brian T. Evans Jr.
BT Web Group, LLC