When life gives you pineapples, make Pina Coladas!
The BEST Pina Colada Recipe:
- 4 ounces golden rum
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 4 ounces Coco Lopez cream of coconut
- 3 cups ice
- Pineapple slices, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Add rum, pineapple juice, cream of coconut and ice to blender.
- Blend until smooth and frosty; add more ice as necessary.
- Pour into tall glasses and garnish with pineapple slices and maraschino cherries (and paper umbrellas, if you have them).
Happy Pina Colada Day!
Contact BT Web Group for all your Digital Marketing and Web Design needs. We’re located in Lexington, KY
Please take a moment to like, share, and tell us your thoughts about this topic. Thank you.